(wag wag wag) Hello, gentle humans. I’m wagging my tail because it is the weekend! Time to relax … time for fun … time to play with the puppy! And to help you, I thought I’d give you 10 things that you can do this weekend:
2. Feed the puppy. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Don’t forget the bacon and the sausage.
3. Time for a game of tug-of war. Get a toy, or a rope, or an arm, and let’s see who is stronger. (grr grrr tug tug). I win! I always do.
5. By now it is time for that puppy treat. Fried chicken, grilled trout, a nice rare sirloin … OK, a doggie bone will be all right, I guess.
7. Oh, another treat? Don’t mind if I do. Thanks.
9. Get what time it is? It’s SUPPERTIME! Time to feed the clever, hungry puppy! Mmmm, is that lobster that I smell?
See, there are lots of things to do with your puppy on a beautiful weekend. These 10 things are only suggestions. Think of your own activities. With lots of running, and playing, and treats!